Friday, April 06, 2007

Shut Up, Kirstie


I don't want to see her fat ass again. Fine, she's hit her weight goal she still looks a little zaftig - but hey, maybe they have slimming mirrors in the Scientology Center) but I'm just sick of her twirling around looking like a commercial for Playtex Living Bras.

And fuck that Jason, too, from Subway. Also not so trim.
Judgmental? Absolutely. I lost 20 pounds this summer and put all of it back on...

I took the "Kellogg's Challenge" (cereal for 2 meals and a very healthy 3rd one) and damn if it didn't work. I mean, pretty quickly and pretty well. But then I had some upsetting news and out came the junk. They may call the cookies low-fat put that doesn't help if you eat the WHOLE BOX. Ditto, ice cream. As I mentioned before, ice cream is my heroin. I had the thing licked but now I'd rather lick the thing.

And of course once you are gaining weight you start thinking:

* I'll stop now and nobody will notice
* Okay, just one pint because today sucked
* Okay, just one pint today because things didn't suck. A celebration!
* How many flavors can I actually try?
* Okay, this is my last container of rice pudding. I'll just eat half.
* Where is that rice pudding? Oh yeah, I ate it all last night

Need I go on?

Now why do I feel unattractive and stop going out to meet people? Maybe because I've gone to a size 36 and feel like Totie Fields, I think, as I shop "healthy" at Whole Foods.

Oh what the hell, I don't need to go out tonight --- I'll just watch TV and --- (passing the ice cream freezer) --- have I tried that flavor yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

It's not easy to fight the weight battle, and I usually respect someone making the effort (I sure need to try harder!), but Kirstie does need to shut up already.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home